I would recommend Bill to anybody trying to solve the complex world of SEO.
I have worked with Bill on many different projects for SEO. They ranged from sites that have million of articles, too much smaller sites. His personalized approach to SEO is why I keep working with him. He understands each project is unique and provides custom solutions based on what objectives the customer is thriving for.
Jason Dole, VP Technology, World Book
Our SEO Process and Approach
Our professional SEO marketing services start with gathering baselines analytics, analyzing over 80 on-site seo variables, reviewing your website’s design and user experience, and learning about your competitors’ strategies.
Then our team of SEO experts combine your team’s marketing goals and our audit data, to build a custom SEO plan to grow Google traffic, gain greater search visibility, increase sales and leads, or help your business rank better in Google local or Google Maps.
To ensure your website reporting is aligned with your primary business goals and encompasses attribution metrics, we will work together to define a scorecard that meets these needs. The creation of this dashboard will include the following items:
- Reporting and Measurement Strategy: Working together with your team, we will define success criteria and map out strategies for data acquisition with Google Analytics and reporting frameworks.
- Scorecard Creation: We will build the initial scorecard that will be used during the monthly reports to help validate current strategies and act as a guide for defining new strategies.
Foundational Website Audit
To understand the current state of your website, its SEO value, and to shape optimization strategies, we will execute a current state audit.
We will crawl your website, as Google would, and analyze over 90 variables that correlate with a foundation that is valuable for users and search engines. The data points span variables that impact:
- Website’s crawl ability
- Contextual relevancy and content optimization
- Website experience
- How the website is displayed within the Google search results
A key concept to understand is that a website does not compete against the Google algorithm but against competitor sites. Our goal is to provide your users more value than other sites within Google’s search results.
To understand the current competitive landscape, we will analyze your top 5 competitors to help provide insights into their strategic approach to SEO, user satisfaction, and online experience.
Inbound Link Audit
Google relies heavily on external factors to help them understand and rank content that is relevant to a searcher’s query. The primary external factor is inbound links. This includes the following:
- Ensuring your links are providing positive signals to Google, we will audit them across multiple data points and provide recommendations for links that are non-compliant.
- Executing a link gap analysis between your website and competitors to provide a list of links that the competitive set has, yet your website does not.
Provide the SEO Deliverable
Audit document that outlines the data that was gathered, insights that were gained, and a prioritized list of recommendations to optimize your website experience for users and search engines.
Month to Month SEO Consulting
Because the competitive landscape and Google’s algorithm are ever changing, we recommend monthly consulting to provide insights and guide strategies for organic growth. Monthly consulting includes:
- Website audit and insight document to help optimize and grow traffic.
- Keyword research and identification based on competitive research, trends, and user needs.
- Optimization of new pages and content that are created for your website.
- Analytics reporting scorecard and insights gained from the data.
- Strategic consulting and brainstorming sessions to determine new strategies to contribute to website and audience growth.